Efficiently manage multiple clients, sleep without worries about infrastructure, and benefit from a complete toolkit and support team for productivity and operational excellence.
Be relaxed with the best infrastructure on the market.
A multi zone infrastructure
- At Addingwell, each tagging server consists of an infrastructure of multiple servers located in different regions of the world and connected through Google's highly reliable, low-latency, and perfectly provisioned global network to the nearest server.
A global CDN
- Addingwell allows you to load Google scripts, such as gtm.js or gtag.js, directly from your infrastructure instead of from Google's servers. Cherry on top, you can choose all the scripts, not just those of Google. And they're served from 100 locations worldwide, not just one place!
Crystal clear monitoring
- Logs, uptime check, latency distribution, requests by countries: Properly monitoring infrastructure is quite a job. Good news, we've already done all that hard work. Cherry on top: they are directly accessible to you from the Addingwell app. Everything is self-explanatory.
Service Level Agreement is not an option.
- We are well beyond the standards of our industry and our competitors. We provide 99,99% guaranteed uptime for Service Level Performance Standard and 99,95% for Service Level Threshold.
Manage multiple clients from a single account
Advanced user permissions allow you to control who can access what.
Organize your clients and containers into logical groups using Addingwell accounts and workspaces.
Be informed at the first sign of trouble for any clients.
Top-notch support team
Unlimited 30min meeting with Screen sharing
Co-design of use case
Sharing of best practices
Co-pitch with your sales
And last but not least, a straightforward pricing
Simple and predictable
- You don't need to think about how much network, Bigquery, load balancing, RAM, CPU, and other resources you need. Our pricing is all-inclusive and adjusts only to incoming requests to the servers.
- No credit cart? Your clients can pay bills via invoice, rather than using your credit card.
How the partner program works?
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with an appointment to discuss your expectations and present the program.Become an Addingwell Channel Partner
Frequently asked questions
Questions. Frequently asked ones. Plus our answers. That's how FAQs work. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can always send us an email with your inquiry.
- Do you help partners generate leads?
- We have a sales team, inbound marketing, and discussions with advertisers. We only provide infrastructure and never service. So yes, when an advertiser needs assistance, we connect them with the most relevant partners for them.
- Do you help us in closing business?
- Of course, sales can co-pitch your client, whether it is about the benefits of the Addingwell infrastructure or, more generally, GTM server-side. We are in daily discussions with advertisers and appropriate sales resources.
- Can you develop new server tags to meet the needs of my clients?
- We do this regularly. Ask us, and we will look together for the best solution. You can see our existing tags in the Google gallery or our GitHub.
- How much does it cost to become an Addingwell channel partner?
- It's free.
- How much commission do I make if I refer or re-sell Addingwell as a solutions provider?
- We pay you back 20% of the total paid across plan and add-ons. The commission is paid out quarterly. If you don't want commissions, you can exchange this for development time, joint marketing events, etc.