Pay as you go simulator
Estimate the cost of your server-side tracking strategy with our Pay as you go plan. Adjust your needs in terms of requests and add-ons to find out the final price.
Do you have several websites? Add the necessary add-ons and put them all under one plan.
You can buy add-ons once your account is approved.
Email, live chat, and phone support from humans who understand the complexities of tagging.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Contact our customer support team.
- Do you provide a trial period?
- Instead of a typical trial period, we offer a free Sandbox plan with up to 100,000 requests. Use it to explore our product and understand your request consumption.
- What happens when I reach the limit of my monthly plan?
- Additional requests are calculated at the end of the billing cycle and included in the invoice.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- For the Pay as you go plan, we accept payments via SEPA Direct Debit and credit cards. Any other payment methods are exclusively for the Enterprise plan.
- Do you offer plans for very high request volumes?
- Absolutely! Contact us to discuss.
- Are unused requests carried over to the next month?
- No. If you are below your plan at the end of the billing period, unused requests will not be carried over to the next month.
- What is considered a request?
- We only count incoming requests sent to your Google Tag Manager container. This includes downloads of scripts like gtm.js, analytics.js, gtag.js, but not outgoing requests. For example, when your website sends a request to your Google Tag Manager container, which will then be routed to Google Analytics, Facebook Capi, your BigQuery, and TikTok's Event API. In this example, you will only pay for one request.
- What if I want to upgrade my plan?
- You can upgrade your plan at any time from your dashboard. Changes will take effect immediately and your billing will be adjusted accordingly.